We’ve spent years listening to, respecting and learning from the perspectives of young people. What we’ve found is that their communities are largely lacking a space for their brilliance.
Today BE. is setting out to change this by providing young people with a unique platform to fuel their creative ambitions.
Through congregation and collaboration, we will:
Form an all-inclusive, collective community.
Empower young people to own their strengths.
Create a unique, nurturing environment in contrast with what has been taught in school.
Provide young people with a sense of belonging and purpose.
Promote free-thinking, creativity and self-expression.
- Encourage young people to be curious, respectful and learned.
- Support young people to become the best versions of themselves by feeding their passions.
- Encourage collaboration and peer learning.
- Provide young people with relevant skills in creative fields.
- Help young people resist conformity and live as their true authentic selves.
BE. is a tangible example of the way many different people can impact each other’s lives by broadening their perspectives.
Through nurturing, collaborative learning experiences, our participants should be able to:
- Break free of restraints that have stopped them from achieving their full potential.
- Feel supported to become the best version of themselves.
- Be capable of speaking with others rather than being spoken to.
- Be respectful, inclusive and sharing.
- Bring back the power and help their peers.
- Create a space for the brilliance of others.
- Recognise their growing support network.
- Gain soft skills and relevant knowledge in creative fields.